2012年10月21日星期日

581

Chelsea with New Chelsea Jersey face for old people cleaning

Chelsea with buy Germany Leverkusen striker rumours of Xu Erlei, with further information, the Germany rookie I admit looks forward to the invitation from the Blues, as official representative of Leverkusen Club Manager Rudi Voller is confirmed: Chelsea want to Xu Erlei, however, they did not want to release. It's true," Rudi Voller in the daily Express, said when asked about Chelsea's interest in Xu Erlei, "England team is interested in his last year, apparently they still continue to ask us about Xu Erlei,1987. But we don't want to let him go, he has played here a year, and we want him to stay longer. Xu Erlei I for Chelsea's interest does not say much, but he was obviously looking forward to the new situation. Xu Erlei said: "my broker and I have not get any specific contacts, so we have to wait,Nike Darrelle Revis Jersey, we will look at the invitation, when, how to attract men,Ed Reed Jersey 2012. Xu Erlei 21 years of age, can competent at centre forward or winger, is Germany football is a rising star, the daily express said he is worth about 15 million pounds. Chelsea has just signed the Germany international Marko topic-Marlin, this time on Xu Erlei eye covetously, seems to go Germany route. Of course, this and Germany young talent emerging in recent years related to UNMEE Cir at Real Madrid played well, Germany are becoming more promising players in the European market. In the acquisition of new people at the same time, Chelsea with face for old people cleaning, renting out of Israel star Benayoun fate was in doubt, he said a few days ago, they only want to arsenal played well last game of the season, and then consider the future. "Ever since I came to arsenal, I have been on the gunman is to focus on, until last season, my only wish is that arsenal finished third, and then I will decide my future. I think I will be back to Chelsea, and then see how the future. Another was considering to leave Chelsea, last summer has just joined the "little monster" Loukakou, Belgium Center at Chelsea this year is nothing matches, said he has had enough,Cheap Larry Fitzgerald Jersey, hope that can be rented out for the next season. "For my career, now, play is the most important thing, for this reason, I thought I'd look at the other teams. I need to play more matches, after he came to Chelsea, not like I thought it would, Maurits c. Boas and di Matt keep on experienced players. I am naturally not their decision, but as a player, you have to accept the coach's decision,835, I am joining Chelsea did not regret,Ravens Youth Jerseys, I learned a lot of things. Now I would like to wait and see, who would become the official head coach of Chelsea, but if the situation does not change, I will seek to lease dropped from,2056. I will consider a variety of options, I know I have the ability to play for Europe's top clubs, but now maybe it is best to take a step back, two steps forward to the future, my goal is to gain experience, and then returned to Chelsea. ? Compare with Benayoun, Loukakou and others, key retention problem also here in Didier Drogba of Chelsea, the Sun revealed,Eli Manning Youth Jersey, blues and world of Warcraft has reached the most critical moments of the negotiations, the Club gave a one-year renewal + optimization of contract proposals, Drogba will either accept or leave and leave. Chelsea one insider said: "everyone wants to Didier Drogba could leave, but bosses do not want to be blackmailed. Chelsea's Didier Drogba with was somewhat worried by Captain John Terry, he said: If the lost world of Warcraft will be extremely disappointing thing, even urged the Blues to think again, try to keep the Ivorian people. "If Didier left, it would be a great pity," Terry said, "he is to the team's performance has been outstanding, he loves Chelsea, I really would like to see him stay. We then had a field and Bayern Munich final of the UEFA Champions League, after that, want to be able to reach something, hoping that he left. The article is transferred from www.soccerjerseysalon.com/blog

没有评论:

发表评论