2012年10月28日星期日

Article Biz_Kamloops Golf Courses - Tobiano Golf Course Review_326

Kamloops Golf Courses - Tobiano Golf Course Review

When the round finally ended,Nike Calvin Johnson jersey, it was time to treat myself to a meal in the clubhouse. Walking in the place was just as exciting as the golf,Article Biz_Walter Camp The Real Founder of Americ. After being greeted at the door by a beautiful hostess (who unfortunately did not want to be captured on this video),Amazines_Nike NFL Jerseys however, these are not a,matt forte jersey, I entered the massive doors and checked out the fully-stocked pro shop off to the right, which had a great selection of sportswear and supplies. Heading into the restaurant I noticed the great patio overlooking the course and the lake. I'm positive this was the best seat anywhere on the course, so I chose to sit outside and enjoy the 19th hole and an amazing meal!

During my round, I had the pleasure of meeting a couple of local Kamloops golfers playing Tobiano for the first time. They gave me some feedback of their experiences with other Kamloops golf courses, and were happy to share their thoughts about the course with me on camera...

To wrap things up, I have to comment on the service. I am happy to say that the service and staff were incredible and attentive. I could not even get close to finishing my drink between holes as the kart girl was too fast making her rounds every 2-3 holes. The course marshal actually kept the pace of the game on time (unlike most course marshals I run into), and was friendly enough to stop to give some much needed hole advice from time to time. Overall there wasn't a single bad experience I can talk about today, and the experience was truly amazing. I want to personally thank the staff and ownership of Tobiano for giving me this experience,New Calvin Johnson jersey, and I hope this video helps others find there way to your course for the same treatment!

Oh,New Justin Smith Jersey, and for those who are curious as to my final score,cheap nfl jerseys free shipping, that will have to remain between me and the golf course! Until next year Tobiano,nfl football jerseys cheap...until next year,Select any name and!

没有评论:

发表评论